Notes on documents

If you hold a school leaving qualification from Cuba, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • your school leaving certificate (“Título de Bachiller“ or “Certificación de Estudios Terminados“) with an overview of your subjects and grades from the last three school years

Have you studied in Cuba? In addition to your certificates you will also need to submit the following documents:

  • curriculum  (“Plan de estudios“) of your studies

This curriculum must contain the regular course duration as well as a list of all courses. We do not need any translation of this document. You may also upload the curriculum to your uni-assist online account.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.