Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Colombia, you will need to submit the following documents:

Have you studied in Colombia? In addition to your certificates, you will also need to submit the following documents:

  • Official programme structure (“Plan de estudios“) of your degree programme

This document must include the regular course duration as well as a list of all modules in the programme. A translation of this document is not necessary. Uploading the programme structure to your My assist online account is sufficient.

Notes on official certification

The Colombian apostille cannot be accepted as an official certification if only the apostille itself can be verified online. We can only accept the apostille if the document mentioned on it can also be verified and downloaded.


Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.