Notes on documents

If you hold a school leaving certificate from Chile, you will need to submit the following documents:

We highly recommend submitting the results overview of your PSU exam, even if you already hold a university degree (“Título profesional” oder “Licenciatura”).

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.