Notes on documents
If you have a school leaving certificate from Chile, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Your school leaving certificate ("Licencia de Educación Media")
- An Overview of subjects and grades from the last four school years
- Your University entrance exam ("Prueba de Selección Universitaria“ - PSU)
If you also have an IB Diploma, you need to submit it as well.
If you did not take part in the PSU then we highly recommend that you hand in a written statement declaring that you did not take part in the PSU and therefore do not have PSU results.
We highly recommend that you submit the results overview of your PSU exam, even if you already hold a university degree (“Título profesional” or “Licenciatura”).
Have you studied in Chile? In addition to your certificates, you will also need to submit the following documents:
- Official programme structure (“Plan de estudios“) of your degree programme
This document must include the Regular course duration as well as a list of all modules in the programme. A translation of this document is not necessary. Uploading the programme structure to your My assist online account is sufficient.
Notes on translations
Since there are no sworn translators in Chile, we accept translations from:
- the Chilean Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- translators who are on the list of the German Embassy Santiago de Chile