Notes on documents

Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.

If you hold a degree from a university, you will need to submit the following documents:

Certificates that were issued in English are not sufficient on their own. We also need the certificates which were issued in the original language.

If you attained your "Dëftesë pjekurie” certificate between 2006 and 2010, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your "Dëftesë pjekurie” certificate
  • Your certification of qualification for university entrance ("Certificatë Matura Shtetërore")
Notes on translations

We only accept translations from Albania if an Albanian notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.