United Arab Emirates

If you have a high school diploma from a private school,
please refer to the information under international qualifications.

If your High School Diploma does not conform to the US curriculum, then it needs to be accredited by one of the following governmental agencies, either on the certificate or on a seperatate attestation:

  • Abu Dhabi Education Council
  • Dubai Knowledge and Human Development Authority
  • Sharjah Council
  • Ajman Council
  • Umm Al Quwain Council
  • Ras Al Khaimah Council
  • Al Fujairah Council
  • Sharjah Private Education Authority

You will need to submit the following documents:

We will then assess your educational certificate according to the guidelines from the "Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen" (Central Office for Foreign Education, ZAB) to determine if you fulfil the subject-specific requirements to enter a Studienkolleg.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.