Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Peru, you will need to submit the following documents:

If you also have an IB Diploma, you need to submit it as well.

Have you studied in Peru? In addition to your certificates you will also need to submit the following documents:

  • Official programme structure (“Plan de estudios“) of your degree programme

This document must include the regular course duration as well as a list of all modules in the programme and it must show which courses are part of the “Estudios Generales”. A translation of this document is not necessary. Uploading the programme structure to your My assist online account is sufficient.

Please submit a transcript of records with grades in the Peruvian grading system (out of 20). Unfortunately, we cannot accept transcripts of records using ECTS grades from countries outside of the European Higher Education Area.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.