New Zealand

Notes on documents

If you hold a National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA), you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your Record of Achievement
  • If you finished your NCEA after 2012, please submit your German Overseas Result Notice (ORN) as well

For more information, please visit the website of the NZQA.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.