Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certficate from Guatemala, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your school leaving certificate (“Diploma de Bachiller“)
  • An overview of your subjects and grades from the last two or three years of the secondary school (“Ciclo Diversificado“), depending on whether you attended school for 11 or 12 years 

If you also have an IB Diploma, you need to submit it as well.

Have you studied in Guatemala? In addition to your certificates you will also need to submit the following documents:

  • Official programme structure (“Plan de estudios“) of your degree programme

This document must include the regular course duration as well as a list of all modules in the programme. A translation of this document is not necessary. Uploading the programme structure to your My assist online account is sufficient.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.