•     •   Impressum


The following documents must be uploaded to request a free assessment:

1. A digital copy (scan or image) of a document that verifies your residency status in Germany.


The following persons may apply for a free assessment:


2. A digital copy (image or scan) of your TestAS certificate

a certificate from a uni-assist university

Alternatively, you can also submit the certificate of the passed assessment exam (Feststellungsprüfung (FSP)).

You can decide which document to upload.

The TestAS is a scholastic aptitude test. You can use it to test and certify your university qualifications. More information on TestAS.

The free application does not require any minimum TestAS score!

To receive a university entrance certificate (Hochschul-Bescheinigung), please contact a uni-assist university directly. The “Hochschul-Bescheinigung” provides confirmation from the university that, in your case, a TestAS is not necessary for specific reasons and that the university therefore supports a free preliminary assessment via uni-assist without the TestAS certificate.
You can find a list of uni-assist universities here.

Do you have these documents?

Then register at the portal for cost exemption and submit an online application for cost exemption for refugees. Please submit your application for cost exemption only once and only online in this portal.