Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Portugal, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your final certificate
  • An attestation from the „Direccao Geral do Ensino Superior“ with a direct allocation of a place at a university in Portugal
  • A certificate of enrolment
  • A letter of admission from an accredited Portuguese university

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.