Notes on documents
If you completed your studies at a university, you will need to submit the following documents:
- your diploma certificate in its original language
- a German or English translation of your diploma certificate
- Diploma Supplement in the original language
- a German or English translation of the Diploma Supplement
If you completed one or two years of study successfully, you will need to submit the following documents:
- An academic certificate, issued after the completion of the academic year, attesting your successfully completed years
You received a secondary school leaving certificate Zalpy orta bilim turaly attestat / Attestat o srednem obscem obrazovanii, which was awarded in 2015 or after?
In order to show a university entry qualification for the preparatory course ("Studienkolleg"), you will need to submit the following documents:
- an educational certificate in the form of a "licnoje delo ucenika" (личное дело ученика)
In case you cannot provide this proof, a university entry qualification for the preparatory course is only given if you also submit proof of one successfully completed year at an accredited university in your home country.
Notes on translations
We only accept translations from Kazakhstan if a Kazakh notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.