Notes on documents

Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.

If you hold a degree from a university, you will need to submit the following documents:

If you you hold a school leaving qualification from a German-Hungarian school, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your final certificate from your secondary school in both Hungarian and German

The German version itself is not sufficient.

Notes on translations

In Hungary, certified translations from Hungarian may only be issued by the “Hungarian Office for Translation and Attestation Ltd.” (Országos Fordító és Fordításhitelesítő Iroda Zrt. or OFFI).

This means that we can only accept translations from Hungary issued by OFFI.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.