Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Greece, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your final certificate (“Apolytirio“)
  • Your Greek university entrance exam ("Panelladikes eksetaseis"), including the results and the final grade
Notes on translations

Since there are no sworn translators in Greece, we accept translations from:

  • Lawyers
  • Translators who are approved by a Greek court
  • Members of the Panhellenic Association of Professional Translators
  • The Translation Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Hellenic Republic
  • The German-Hellenic Chamber of Industry and Commerce (these must be certified translations)

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.