Notes on documents
If you hold a school leaving qualification from Georgia, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Your ""sruli zogadi ganatlebis atestati"" diploma.
- An overview of your subjects and grades at graduation. Your school can issue this informal attestation.
If you completed your studies at a university, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Your diploma in its original language
- A German or English translation of your diploma
- Diploma supplement (diplomis danarti) in the original language
- A German or English translation of the diploma supplement
Your academic attestation is not enough. The diploma supplement cannot replace the diploma itself.
Did you study at a private university in Georgia? Please note:
We can only accept this degree, if the course of study as well as the university were accredited during your studies. You can check if your course of study is accredited on this Georgian-language website.
If your course of study is listed as accredited, please submit officially certified copies of the certificate of accreditation in the original language, as well as in legally attested translation.
Notes on translations
We only accept translations from Georgia if a Georgian notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.