United Kingdom

Notes on documents

If you hold a BTEC Level 3 diploma from Great Britain and would like to use it to apply for a bachelor course in Germany, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • A letter of acceptance from an accredited British university

This must certify that you may begin a regular full-time bachelor course without any further requirements.
Examples of further requirements: GCSE and GCE Advanced Level or Advanced Subsidiary Level.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.