Notes on documents
If you completed your studies at a university, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Your diploma in its original language
- A German or English translation of your diploma
- Diploma supplement in the original language
- A German or English translation of the diploma supplement
The diploma supplement cannot replace the diploma itself.
If you completed one or two years of study successfully, you will need to submit the following documents:
- An academic certificate, issued after the completion of the academic year, attesting your successfully completed years
Notes on translations
We only accept translations from Belarus if a Belarusian notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.