Notes on documents

You need to submit the following documents:

Notes on official certification

Have your documents certified by an authorised agency with a stamp in English or German. The following are authorised agencies:

  • German public authorities
  • The German embassy
  • Notaries
  • The issuing body: in this case, the certification must include the university’s seal and a signature by the registrar’s office, the deacon or the examination office.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.