Notes on documents

If you hold a school leaving qualification from Austria, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • your final certificate
  • your end of year certificate for your final year of school
  • Your subject table
Notes on official certification

Would you like to submit documents with an electronic official signature?

Please upload documents with electronic official signature to your account via the online portal. We can only verify documents if they have not been altered. You may therefore not rename or resize documents with digital seals or signatures, and you may not merge them with other documents.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.