•     •     •     •     •   Impressum

Certain diplomas



Here are some important information about certain diplomas:




IB Diploma


If you have done the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma), please make sure you submit the following documents:


If you wish to apply before your IB Diploma is issued to you in paper form, then we can verify your exam results online from the date of issue up until the end of August in the same year. In this case, you must approach your school in May and give your permission for the IBO to publish your exam results on their homepage. Otherwise we cannot look at your exam results and process your application on time.

Please note that uni-assist verifies your test result only if you inform us that the IBO published it. Thereto write to us via the contact form and keep in mind to state your applicant number. There is no automatic procedure to verify all available test results from the IBO.


Your certificates from your final two school years must always be sent in authenticated form – regardless of whether your exam results have been verified online or not.

Information on language requirements for applicants with an IB Diploma who have done German as an IB subject, can be found at the university the applicant wishes to apply to.



US High School Diploma at international schools


If you have done your High School Diploma at an International School that is accredited by a U.S. Accreditation Body, then please make sure you send the following documents:


Generally speaking, all certificates must be submitted in authenticated form. More detailed information regarding the required type of authentication can be found here.